Ballroom Rental License & Additional Fees
The Ray Ellison Ballroom is available to members and non-members of the Greater San Antonio Builders Association. Members of the association receive a discount as part of the benefits of membership.
Additional information about fees:
- If a holiday falls during the week, the holiday weekend rates will apply.
- Booking Fee: $500.00, is in addition to the Rental License Fee
- The Booking Fee is required to guarantee a reservation for the ballroom
- It is an equal set up fee and security deposit
- $250 of the Booking Fee may be refunded (within 10 days following the event) if all requirements are satisfactory.
- Staff Supervisor Fee: $35/hr. A GSABA Staff Supervisor is required to be on building premises for the duration of the set-up, event, and checkout time outside of GSABA business hours
- Security Fee: $35/hr, per security officer. Security Officer(s) is/are required to be on building premises for the duration of the event and checkout time outside of GSABA business hours
SAHC may require additional security personnel, if the Staff Supervisor deems necessary.
Payments Due Schedule:
- Booking Fee is due at time of Ballroom reservation
- Half the Rental License fee (see chart at the top) is due upon signing of the contract
- Remaining balance of the Total Estimated Cost is due seven (7) days prior to event
Alcohol: you may bring in your own alcohol; however, you will need to provide your own TABC bartenders and provide copies of the certification to the Ballroom Manager prior to the event.
For more rental information and to schedule a tour, please contact:
GiGi Weck | Ballroom Manager
Ray Ellison Ballroom
3625 Paesanos Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78231