- 1. Strength in numbers: When you join the Greater San Antonio Builders Association (GSABA), you also become a member of the Texas Association of Builders (TAB) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Three memberships in one! TAB has nearly 10,000 members across the state. NAHB has 140,000 members nationwide.
- 2. Government Affairs: GSABA dedicates countless resources to lobbying, tracking the activities of local policy makers, monitoring local regulatory agencies, developing relationships with local officials, and organizing pro-active industry activities that positively affect the San Antonio homebuilding climate. Keeping homebuilding on the minds of local lawmakers will insure that our industry, which contributes substantially to the local economy, is protected and regulated smartly, not broadly.
- 3. Networking Events: Your GSABA membership affords you opportunities to increase business and connect with other construction industry professionals and build strong, long-lasting relationships. Volunteering to help with an event or work on a committee is a great way to meet potential customers.
- 4. Marketing Events: Through one-of-a-kind events such as the Spring Tour of Homes, the Parade of Homes™, and the Builders Showcase Expo, Members gain opportunities to advertise to the consumer.
- 5. Insurance: Save substantial money on your insurance needs with your membership to GSABA. From health and supplemental to general liability, your membership will gain you access to insurance programs that are easy to apply for, offer actual savings, and boast a large selection of doctors and providers.
- 6. Members-Discounts: You can easily cover the cost of your membership by taking advantage of discount programs offered by your local, state and national associations on products and services that you use every day, from insurance to office supplies to General Motors vehicles.
- 7 Education: Industry specific education through NAHB designation courses, statewide initiatives, and classes of local interest.
- 8. Image: Project a positive image of your company to your customers. Membership demonstrates a business' initiative, its engagement in the industry, and its commitment to staying abreast of current developments in the market. According to a national study, approximately 85 percent of all business failures occur in companies that are not members of their trade association.
- 9 Community: GSABA and its members give back to the community in a variety ways. Our members have contributed their resources to making their communities better places to live, work, and play in. From scholarships and food drives to charity builds and holiday giving , our members raise hundreds of thousands of dollars every year to support local charitable causes.
- 10 Communication: Updates to legislation, notices about regulatory agencies, changes to building codes, and countless other valuable announcements are sent to our members via email, posts to the GSABA website and social media accounts, and our monthly newsletter, The Builder Brief.
If you would like additional information on Membership with the Greater San Antonio Builders Association, please Request a Membership Packet.
To download and print the GSABA Membership Application – CLICK HERE. If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact Valerie Munoz.
Link to fill out online Membership application. Secure, etc…for payments.